Thank you for inquiring with Cutting Edge Catering & Events, Inc. We are looking forward to being of service to you. Cutting Edge Catering has formed a team of uniquely talented and creative professionals. We are dedicated to providing our guests with superior quality foods, flawless presentations, and service by people who care. Our efficiently trained staff takes pride in creating a gracious and friendly dining atmosphere for your guests’ enjoyment. Cutting Edge can accommodate any size and any occasion. We will be happy to assist you in finding an exciting location if needed. Our menus are designed to satisfy functions from festive outdoor parties to casual box lunch meetings through black tie social and corporate events. Our tantalizing fresh quality foods are prepared to please the palate as well as the eye.
Tailor designed special menus, entertainment, decorations, and theme activities are a welcome request. And unique locations to hold your special event like the Barber & Oberwortmann Horticultural Center, George’s 174, Rialto Square Theatre, Pilcher Park, CD's & ME, to name a few. Go to our locations page for more unique locations.
We will be happy to assist you with a future event. Please feel free to contact us for customized menus to suit your particular needs. We are looking forward to making your next event a complete success!
Click here to watch a video of what Cutting Edge Catering can do for YOU!
Terms & Conditions:
|• All Menus & Pricing are subject to: change
without notice, delivery, delivery minimums, applicable sales tax,
caterer usage fees, service charges and menu items
are subject to change without notice depending on market availability.
• Minimum Order is 15 people. Increments of 5 people. 10 people minimum with a flat $10 Under the Minimum Charge.
• Final Counts are due four (4) days prior to your event date.
• Deposits: $25 - $200 deposit or an email confirmation on delivered packages or $200-$1000 deposit on service packages is required.
• Cancellations for Pick Up or Delivered (Drop Off) Catering Requires a 48 Hour Notice. For Staffed Events Refer to the Contract.
• Delivery requires a half hour interval.
• Gratuities are not included & are optional, but encouraged upon customer’s own discretion. (Suggested rate 3-18%)
• Warming Rack Packages are $9.75 each: Includes a heavy duty reusable wire rack, aluminum water pan & 2 sterno. For serving durations of more than a half
hour, we recommend getting the “Warming Rack Packages” for your hot foods to ensure a quality product for you & your guests. Hold onto racks for future use or
return the rack back to our office (in good condition & within 2 weeks of your event), & you will get a refund check of $2.50 per rack returned. Aluminum water pans
are $1.50 each. Sterno are $1.25 each. Wire racks are $5.75 each.
• Standard Disposable Place Settings (9" plate, fork, knife & napkin) are included in our per person menus, excludes Box Lunches, A la Carte Items, Party Trays,
Desserts, Beverages & other menus otherwise noted. Use Your Own Place Settings & deduct 20˘ for a 9" plate size or deduct 15˘ for a 7" plate size.
• Upgrade to our High Quality: Black Marble Prestige Plastic Plate: 9" for 30˘ or 10.25" for 90˘ .
White Prestige Plastic Plate: 10.25" for $1.00 * GO GREEN: 10" Compostable Place Settings for 20˘
Cutting Edge Catering &
"Catering to Your Every Whim"
Proud Members of: Joliet Chamber of Commerce, Bolingbrook Chamber of Commerce, Romeoville Chamber of Commerce, Shorewood Chamber of Commerce, and Plainfield Chamber of Commerce.
This website has been viewed times.
This page was last revised: Thursday May 16, 2013.